questions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Re: questions

Postby DesertDance » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am

One caution when using versions of your name or your spouses name. MANY sweeps (especially the ones with the BIG prizes) will disqualify you IF more than one person per household enters. Translation: More than one person with the same address. They seem to understand we will work the system, and that we can put in multiple email addresses, BUT the actual addresses and phone numbers need to be different also. It would kill me to win and then get disqualified on that basis!!

It all goes back to that old saying "READ THE FRIGGIN RULES!"

I have found that it helps me to use different versions of my name associated with different emails AND different mailing addresses (like mom's) for specific contest servers. If the winning email comes to me at a certain address, then I know exactly which service provided the contest. So far, in 2011 I have won 11 sweeps. Some were on Facebook some on other manual sweepstakes sites, and some on Twitter, and three I can trace back to the Ninja. The biggest one so far was a facebook entry. But my ninja wins have more than paid for my yearly fee, and we have months left in this year!!

Happy Sweeping, and good luck everybody!!
DesertDance

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Area