*** Winners! Please read, thanks! ***

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

*** Winners! Please read, thanks! ***

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

Hi,

First off, congratulations on your winnings! & Thank-you for posting here. It must feel great having won, and I'm glad you are taking the time to post here!

Second, please take a picture if you & your winnings! I'd like to feature you here, and hey -- a great picture with you smiling because of your winnings is a great picture period! :) If you could also take the picture with your computer & the sweepstakes ninja website loaded so you can see that in the picture, that would be super too. Maybe a thumbs-up, or whatever works too.

Please send pictures to 'techsupport [at] sweepstakesninja.com', or upload your picture here as an attachment. I'll post your pictures on the site & in the facebook group for everyone to see.

And again, congratulations!

Cheers,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: *** Winners! Please read, thanks! ***

Postby karkar3939 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Sure.. How do you post a profile picture in here?? I can't seem to find out how to do this.. Thank you Karen
karkar3939

Postby MissEcho » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Mostly I post my winnings right away, sometimes the prize takes a while to get here, and I'd have a hard time waiting to share.
MissEcho

Postby Cassdito » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Sorry to have taken so long to get back on here, forgot name/password, happens when you have no memory. Will try to post pic. soon.
Cassdito

Return to Feature Requests