Wish I could enter Ninja on my tablets...

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Wish I could enter Ninja on my tablets...

Postby lisaray » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Is there anyway that one could set up one's account to work on more than one device? I have Sweepstakes Ninja on my desktop, but I am taking multiple trips this year. (Took 2 trips I won earlier this year. I just got back from an anniversayr trip, and am preparing to head out across coutnry for a nephew's wedding this week. Then there's National Convention at the end of August. I have another short trip coming up in September.) There's a lot of sweeps I miss on Ninja while I'm gone! I have 2 tablets (iPad and Surface) and if there was anyway I could enter my Ninja sweeps on either tablet, I'd love it! (I'm sure there are others in the same boat.)
lisaray

Re: Wish I could enter Ninja on my tablets...

Postby lisaray » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Alternately, if the problem is that it would be too problematic to have Ninja working on more than one ocmputer (even if it is only for one person), can one transfer the membership ro one's tablet? (So I oculd take it with me on trips?)
lisaray

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 am

hi --

I am actually working on a tablet version. It is taking a little bit of time -- because Apple is "completely" different than PC...
(It's like the difference between reading a book in english or chinese. Right now - I am translating the book "from" English "to" Chinese...)

But when it is done (if I can figure it out), I will let you know!

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby lisaray » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 am

That's wonderful! And since I use both Apple (iPad) and PC (Surface) tablets, it's also great to know you're working on both. Appreciate all your work! I look forward to it!
lisaray

Return to Feature Requests