Automatic Captcha

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Automatic Captcha

Postby Hugh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm

I know there are several 'captcha' services usually located in foreign countries which have a very low charge for filling captchs fields. Do you intend to incorporate this capability in an upcoming release? Some of the really big sweeps use captcha. If this became part of your program you could add several more sweeps with 'big' payouts to the list.
Hugh

Re: Automatic Captcha

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi,

Good idea, and yes. I have been looking at 2-3 services, wasn't sure what the demand would be though. Plus, programatically those sweepstakes are a bit more challenging. Not impossible, just a bit more challenging, so am in the process of looking at getting those incorporated.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby Hugh » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 am

I can only give you a single example. My niece, who put me on to sweepstakes, on my suggestion recently downloaded your Ninja program. When she found out that it didn't do captcha she went back to the manual method to keep the ability to enter into the 'big' sweeps.

I believe there would be a large favorable response. I personally will purchase your monthly service for a couple of months just for fun to see what happens.

I will purchase the annual service once there is a captcha capability.
Hugh

Postby sweepsbabe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 am

I know about 25 people who would join if Captcha sweepstakes were avalable in Ninja sweepstakes. Too confusing to jump back and forth and risk missing stuff when using to many sites and programs for entry. It would be wortheven a small additonal fee to have this ability.

Also I am a premium member and would like access to private forums, how do I get that accessability? I will look for other area to ask this question, but I figured while I was here I would ask.
sweepsbabe

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Hmm... are you serious about the 25 people that would show up? (Do you want to get them to post here?) If you are, I might be able to see if I can get something up in the interim... (I wasn't sure if it was a major thing, or just something a few people wanted)... Also -- due to how captchas work (and since there are literally 100's of different styles), it might only work for a few of them...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby sweepsbabe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 am

I am very serious about people interested in joining and the captha issue. I run a Sweepstaking group on FB. We currently have about 180 members and it is growing daily. The name of the group is: Sweepstakebuddies and you are free to check it out. Our members are all very active sweepers and are always interested in finding new and faster means to enter sweeps. On an average day I enter about 100-150 sweeps that have captha's in one form or another. Woman's World runs many great contests and giveaways. The Hearst Magazine company runs an amazing amount of sweeps which would be great if could be added, but again captcha issues, and of course just about every other magazine group out there does the same amount in sweeps etc. These are just a few with multi sweeps etc daily.
My sweeps with captha entries take the longest time to enter, especially since some of the captha codes are so difficult to see with all the camouflage they use to make it difficult. I would be happy to help in any way I could for this matter or any other.
Sweeping for me is a full time job. I work at it between 8-10 hours daily. Anything that helps shorten that time is great in my book.

Please feel free to contact me at any time via post or email.

Warmest regards
sweepsbabe

Postby donebythefish » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Sweepsbabe what's your url or FB address? I did a search but came up empty...
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Well... tell you what --

If you can get 25 of those people from your Sweepstaking group, let's say within the next two weeks, to join Sweepstakes Ninja, (simply have them tell me that you referred them),
I will devote some time/energy to getting the captcha implemented. Main reason is, is because implementing captcha detection, etc is expensive, and I would basically be reinvesting
the funds into making this software even better.

Also... (perhaps getting your feedback to see what you think, and maybe ask them to get their feedback, I couldn't find the group on facebook, please post it here)... Due to how captchas
are, the technology that 'would' be implemented 'might' only be correct 80% of the time (simply because 'they've' made it even difficult for computers to detect).

Alternatively, what I might do (and not sure if they would be open to this), is integrate a 3rd party 'de-captcha' service, but that would cost extra per captcha. (They charge the fee, and usually it is
between $3-$7 per '1000' captchas (aka 1,000 individual sweepstakes entries), depending on the service). How it would work is when 'specific' sweepstakes sites were visited, the captcha
service would be 'called', and then it would be filled out... Do you think they would still be interested?

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby sweepsbabe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:42 pm

donebythefish wrote:Sweepsbabe what's your url or FB address? I did a search but came up empty...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/SWEEPSTAKESBUDDIES/
sweepsbabe

Postby sweepsbabe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 pm

SweepstakesNinja wrote:Well... tell you what --

If you can get 25 of those people from your Sweepstaking group, let's say within the next two weeks, to join Sweepstakes Ninja, (simply have them tell me that you referred them),
I will devote some time/energy to getting the captcha implemented. Main reason is, is because implementing captcha detection, etc is expensive, and I would basically be reinvesting
the funds into making this software even better.

Also... (perhaps getting your feedback to see what you think, and maybe ask them to get their feedback, I couldn't find the group on facebook, please post it here)... Due to how captchas
are, the technology that 'would' be implemented 'might' only be correct 80% of the time (simply because 'they've' made it even difficult for computers to detect).

Alternatively, what I might do (and not sure if they would be open to this), is integrate a 3rd party 'de-captcha' service, but that would cost extra per captcha. (They charge the fee, and usually it is
between $3-$7 per '1000' captchas (aka 1,000 individual sweepstakes entries), depending on the service). How it would work is when 'specific' sweepstakes sites were visited, the captcha
service would be 'called', and then it would be filled out... Do you think they would still be interested?

Thanks,

Johnathan

As far as fees go for Captcha service, I don't haVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will put some feelers out in regards to that issue. I will also have anyone who joins use my real name as my referral authentication.
sweepsbabe

Next

Return to Feature Requests