Last Submitted not working in Your Sweepstakes

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Last Submitted not working in Your Sweepstakes

Postby Minute » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 pm

The last submitted is not working in Your Sweepstakes on the manual ones. Also, if I try to mark a sweep to not be submitted in the first column sometimes it will mark it and sometimes it won't. I try over and over to mark it but it keeps turning green again. I'm trying to not do the one per household ones for my husband. Do I have to just do his individually and not use the fast submit button. It would be nice if the program would skip the one per household ones like it does on the Ninja sweeps. I would like to have more of my sweeps in Your Sweepstakes but it needs to be easier to use. Right now I'm spending hours doing sweeps and I'd like to cut the time down. Mostly because I have a hundred sweeps to do daily in Online-Sweepstakes. If I could do them all easily in My Sweepstakes it would help.

Also, I found out that a Folger's sweep I put in My Sweepstakes is looping. I have to go to the Home page and go from there to get it to work. How can I fix it? Do I need to delete it and just do it in Online-Sweepstakes?

Also, would you put the LG Range and the Treadmill in Woman's Day in Sweepstakes Ninja?

I also couldn't put a HGTV sweeps in Your Sweepstakes because it said the sweeps doesn't support IE 6 or 7 and to upgrade IE. I am running IE 10 on my computer. I couldn't find any way to update it on Your Sweepstakes.

I like your program though. Especially the Ninja sweeps. It has a lot of low value prizes in it but I guess that is so people will win occasionally and keep them subscribed. I don't mind the low value ones so long as we get 400 sweeps or so a day. Your services are pretty expensive but I will see if I win enough to cover the cost.

Minute
Minute

Return to Bug Reports