[FIXED!] My Red X won't stay checked on Your Submissions

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Re: My Red X won't stay checked on Your Submissions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue May 24, 2011 12:52 am

Hi Suzi,

The software should be downloading updates when you restart it. I just tested, and everything seems to work a-ok. (As for new installs, it should work fine/keep your old profiles).

Please start the software. If it is working correctly for you - you should see a 'red' box in the 'your submissions' part (the red box is part of some new functionality).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 am

I see the RED duplicates, and I decided to X them and Remove them, but the stupid X won't stay there long enough for me to click remove!

So, you want me to reinstall, but not uninstall? Then it will keep my profiles and my submissions? I spent so much time on the my submissions and filling out the profiles that it doesn't make me happy to have to redo it all.

Please tell me whether to uninstall and reinstall, or if I should just reinstall over what I've got.

Thanks!
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

Hmm, that is really wierd... you are saying the 'x' keeps changing to a checkmark?

As for 'deleting' them, (at the moment) you would need to delete them one by one. You don't 'checkmark' them, you just 'highlight' the sweepstake you wish to get rid of, then click on the 'remove' button.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Tue May 24, 2011 11:34 am

Johnathan,

I was able to highlight and remove the duplicates.

Yes, the x changes back to a green checkmark. That's what is happening.

Also, on the Auto Click Fast submission thing, the last submitted dates aren't updating, so, I'm not sure they were really submitted even though they say "Yes".
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 am

DesertDance wrote:Johnathan,

I was able to highlight and remove the duplicates.

Yes, the x changes back to a green checkmark. That's what is happening.

Also, on the Auto Click Fast submission thing, the last submitted dates aren't updating, so, I'm not sure they were really submitted even though they say "Yes".

Ok, can you please provide an exact step by step what you are doing (I can't seem to duplicate that).
I.e., you start the software, click on the 'My Submissions' tab, say pick the first item, click the item to make it an 'x'... now... when does it change to a green checkmark? when you change profiles? click on a different sweepstakes? or something else?
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 am

Did you fix it and not tell me? :P It's actually working today! :D

It would stay an X as long as I held my curser over it, but the nano second I moved it off, bing! Back to green check mark.

It's finally working!
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 am

DesertDance wrote:Did you fix it and not tell me? :P It's actually working today! :D

It would stay an X as long as I held my curser over it, but the nano second I moved it off, bing! Back to green check mark.

It's finally working!

Good to hear!

Didn't fix anything 'specifically' related to that, but perhaps some other changes I made inadvertently fixed it. (I now understand what you are talking about, but not sure why that would have been happening. However, it's good to hear it is finally working.

However, thinking about it... I did make a change related to the 'your submissions' (that was changing the 'fast' to 'manual' and back and forth)... so that may have somehow fixed that issue you were experiencing.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Previous

Return to Bug Reports