[FIXED!] - Not sure the software is working

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - Not sure the software is working

Postby Hopetowin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 pm

About 6 weeks ago I had to reinstall the software, ever since then, I have not received any indication that the software is working. Prior to that time, I had not only received some confirmations of entries but actually had been winning something about once a week. Is there a way you can check to see what is going on. I hate to keep paying for a subscription if it is not working. Thanks
Marsha
Hopetowin

Re: Not sure the software is working

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:13 am

Hi Marsha -

If you are getting 'success!' messages, then the software is indeed working. As for confirmation, could be one of two things.
(a) It is disabled showing that (in your profile, you have the option of 'hiding' confirmation messages), and (b) Some websites, after they send you _x_ number of confirmations, won't do so anymore.

As for your winning streak, congratulations! That's awesome... Winning goes in cycles as well, and based on what you said, some people would consider you very lucky!
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports