[FIXED!] - MEMBERSHIP

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - MEMBERSHIP

Postby Esmarelda » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Help! I purchased the Sweepstakes Ninja software for $29.99 and am only receiving about 10 Ninja sweepstakes. What gives? Do I have to purchase something else? Thanks so much. :D
Esmarelda

Re: MEMBERSHIP

Postby VWBev » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:14 pm

It will work for you as soon as we find out what happened to Johnathan. He's not been on this forum since June 22nd and is not answering his emails. I'm in the same boat as you although all I did was renew for a 2nd year. I'm guessing he's had a major computer crash or something has happened to him. See if you have an email with a license # in it. I've never had to get mine working myself because the seller (Johnathan) makes it work remotely, but I did find this discussion: http://www.sweepstakesninjaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1572&p=4656&hilit=license#p4656
VWBev

Postby Esmarelda » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 pm

So glad to hear I'm not the only one. I've been trying to contact Johnathan and no luck. Can't get anyone to help me. I just uninstalled the software and now I can't get it reinstalled. About ready to give up on this.
Esmarelda

Postby june2368 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Sure hope Johnathan, is alright and nothing major has happened or is happening. Maybe , the opposite sex has kidnapped him and trying to turn him into her boy toy. No joke I hope all is good with him.
june2368

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Just noticed this thread, looked into it, and everything seems to be working a-ok, so closing it.

Thanks!
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports