[FIXED!] - Can't run Ninja this morning...

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - Can't run Ninja this morning...

Postby lisaray » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 am

Is Ninja having a problem this morning? I tried running it, it went into "Processing Sweepstakes Files" then disappeared. I tried several times, with same result.
lisaray

Re: Can't run Ninja this morning...

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Hmm. Please make sure norton isn't interfering (just did an update). please see here for details:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/contact/faq.php#bookmark7

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby lisaray » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:59 pm

I'm still dead in the water. Had tech guy from Norton try. He disabled Norton to no effect, then uninstalled and reinstalled it, adding the permission. It's still a no-go. He suggests that I next uninstall and reinstall Sweepstakes Ninja? So - after I uninstall Sweepstakes Ninja, what do I need to do to reinstall it?
lisaray

I finally got it going!!

Postby lisaray » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 pm

It seems with Norton that if you keep butting your head against the wall long enough, you can actually get somewhere. After trying 6 times to reinstall Sweepstakes Ninja, it finally asked if I trust Sweepstakes Ninja. I have it back up and running!! Hurray!! (Feels like a win!) Big smiles!
lisaray

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

lol, congratulations! yes.. norton is annoying... I've tried MANY times having them get it fixed, but they just seem to be a bit lazy, and never get around to it...
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports