[FIXED!] - HELP!!

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - HELP!!

Postby Esmarelda » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

I purchased your software but every time I open it it tells me I need to upgrade. What gives? I purchased this 2 weeks ago and still haven't been able to use it. I tried entering the key again and that tells me it has expired. Please please advise.
Esmarelda

Re: HELP!!

Postby june2368 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 am

Esmarelda,I have been going through the same thing for about 2 weeks. I used the software 1 day and the next day it was saying I had an expired or invalid key. My account was charged $100.00 for the millionaire club the very same day. (which I haven't been able to use,yet. My laptop that I was using died. (completely, no help for it) I ordered another laptop and I'm,waiting for it to come in and Johnathan has sent me another download and key to install on the new laptop. Maybe, that will help. It didn't on this laptop that I'm using. I had 2 laptops,so when 1 messed up I could use the other. I had a couple of keys sent to me and I tried them on this laptop, but it didn't work, it would just say the same thing or it would say that it had already expired. I finally just stopped with it because I had problems with the Norton security software not wanting to let the sweepstakesninja software to install. I was going crazy. I hope you have gotten your software problem fixed. Oh!, To clarify my statement about the millionaire club. I'm, a monthly member to that part of the sweepstakesninja software which is optional to it's members. Have a good day and good luck entering the sweeps.
june2368

Postby pagel1rc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 am

Stick with it. Jonathan will help you get everything right. It's well worth the inconvenience you seem to be having now. I had some minor probs with captchas, but changed pixel sizes to show more text on screen, it appeared to fix and now everything runs great. Have experienced tons of wins with SN.

Rich
pagel1rc

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Gail --

Please send me an e-mail to johnathan at sweepstakesninja.com. That's the first I've heard of this, but I can see that it doesn't seem you've used it since July 6th. Once we get things fixed/working a-ok, I can extend your membership for the two weeks you didn't get to use it.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports