[FIXED!] - Sweepstakes Ninja Not Responding

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - Sweepstakes Ninja Not Responding

Postby grimmmouse » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

My program has been running just fine, but the last four days the programs stops responding and an error box comes up. I reinstalled the software, thinking that may fix it but it doesn't. Anyone? Thanks!
grimmmouse

Re: Sweepstakes Ninja Not Responding

Postby pagel1rc » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 am

Keep trying. Work with Jonathan. He's always helpful. Helped me many times in the past. It's well worth sticking with SN.

Rich
pagel1rc

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi --

Just took a look -- it 'seems' it is working a-ok right now. Are things working a-ok for you?

If not -- please send me a screenshot of when that happens, and I'll look into it. Also -- does that happen on the 'regular' ninja sweepstakes, or in the 'your' sweepstakes?
if its the 'your' sweepstakes -- it could be a specific sweepstakes page causing that problem, in which case all you need to do is skip or delete it.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby grimmmouse » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:22 pm

The last two days it's been working flawlessly! it probably was a certain sweepstakes...how would you tell which one it would be. Anyway glad i'm back up!
grimmmouse

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Whichever one it 'paused' on would be the sweepstakes. You would just 'next' time start the software -- search for that specific one, and disable it and/or delete it, then you would be a-ok!

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby grimmmouse » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Thanks, that makes sense. Sometimes I just need to stop and think it through or be dumb and ask here!
grimmmouse

Return to Bug Reports