[FIXED!] WomansDay Ninja Submissions won't submit

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] WomansDay Ninja Submissions won't submit

Postby MissEcho » Sat May 21, 2011 2:24 pm

I took a snapshot 5/20 and 5/21 - Anyone else having this problem? Johnathan why won't these submit? Also notice I don't have the "Big Sweeps" and "instant Win" databases, and haven't had them for about a week. I don't use the Big Sweeps, I was entering the instants, where'd they go?

And, I really like the new green bar in Ninja Submissions, Is it coming to "Your Submissions"?
Attachments
WomansDay non submit 5 20.JPG
Womens Day 05 20
WomansDay non submit 5 20.JPG (61.34 KiB) Viewed 5693 times
WomansDay non submit 5 21.JPG
Womens Day 05 21
WomansDay non submit 5 21.JPG (56.92 KiB) Viewed 5693 times
Love the green bar.JPG
Love the green bar
Love the green bar.JPG (88.9 KiB) Viewed 5693 times
MissEcho

Re: WomansDay Ninja Submissions won't submit

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat May 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks.

Good catch. Ok, I think I figured what it was with those sweeps. For now, just delete them (beacuse I don't have it set up yet to redownload those ones).

As for the green bar, thanks, pleased to hear you like it :) (Was waiting for someone to say that!) I expect to be adding it to the 'my submissions' soon.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Sun May 22, 2011 5:45 am

And here I was all set to report a new bug - a bright green bar following sweeps as they're entered! :lol:

Actually, I like it too - but it only seems to work in Ninja submissions and not "Your Submissions" - although that's really not a big deal :D

MissEcho - the big sweeps and IWGs were removed (for now) so that Johnathan could work on other "bugs" and make ninja work even better than it currently does :D
donebythefish

Postby MissEcho » Sun May 22, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks you two it's good to be heard. Fish - Hilarious. And Johnathan, love that you are focusing on improvements.
MissEcho

Return to Bug Reports