[FIXED!] Magazine Subscriptions I did NOT want to subscribe

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Magazine Subscriptions I did NOT want to subscribe

Postby SawyersMommy » Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 am

For some reason, even though I have specifically set my forms to NOT subscribe to anything, I get an "Order Confirmation" email everyday from Redbook and Good Housekeeping. I also keep getting bills from Hearst and now owe over $300 for things I did not intentionally subscribe to. How do I get this to stop happening? I've tried replying to the emails I get, but I just get an undeliverable error message back. I have no idea how I am going to pay the $300 I now owe. Please help me figure out how to stop this.
SawyersMommy

Re: Magazine Subscriptions I did NOT want to subscribe to

Postby DesertDance » Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 am

This has happened to all of us, and what you do is call the customer service number, and cancel your subscription. The emails all have a link to the customer service site, and you just enter your information, and on the right hand side is a list of links. Pick Cancel my Subscription. Then just cancel it. It's easy, and do not pay!! YIKES! That's some bill!!
DesertDance

Return to Bug Reports