Sweeps that open in new window

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Sweeps that open in new window

Postby donebythefish » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 am

I tried your new "favorite sweeps websites" function thing just now and noticed that in the case of sweepstakes advantage or sweepstakes plus, links for sweeps would normally open in a new window but in ninja you can tell the link is being checked but a new window isn't opening (ie: <a href="goto-new-url.com" target="_blank"> )... you need to have a split screen or something for url new tab/window redirects.

Also while not a bug it would be nice to be able to see pages in their entirety (like full screen) in the preview pane. I find scrolling left, right, up and down because I only see quadrants of a page really annoying. It's actually easier for me to view a url in firefox before adding a sweep so I don't miss anything scrolling around in ninja.
donebythefish

Re: Sweeps that open in new window

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hmm... let me see... might be able to add some kind of fullscreen, (or at least 'larger' screen...), as well, I'll check out the new window redirects... (you can press the 'alt' key if you wish, that may work...)

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports