MySweepstakes part - was working at first, now it isn't

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

MySweepstakes part - was working at first, now it isn't

Postby kacor7 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 am

I just wrote this all up and went to send it and then lost Internet connection- arghhh!! So here goes again:

The sweepstakes in the MySweepstakes part are not taking! (The sweepstakes that I add on my own) They WERE being filled out and submitted property the first time I added them, plus a few days later but now I just happened to check the results screen and very disappointed to see that ERROR messages kept popping up for each one, telling me that I needed to fill in name/email fields!

But yet, Ninja processes it as if it successfully went through

Why is every one of them coming up blank now?

Kathryn
kacor7

why coming up blank in YourSweepstakes?

Postby kacor7 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm

The sweepstakes in the YourSweepstakes part are not taking! (The sweepstakes that I add on my own) They WERE being filled out and submitted property the first time I added them, plus a few days later but now I just happened to check the results screen and very disappointed to see that ERROR messages kept popping up for each one, telling me that I needed to fill in name/email fields!

But yet, Ninja processes it as if it successfully went through

Why is every one of them coming up blank now?

Kathryn
kacor7

Re: why coming up blank in YourSweepstakes?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Kathyrn,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'blank'?

As for the 'fast' submission -- ok, I will need to change some of the terminology. The software fills in the form as it 'was' when you first added it. If it requires extra fields/changes, etc, in the 'your submissions', at this time it does not detect that (although just added on the to-do list now) - so you do need to watch those just to ensure they enter correctly.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports