[FIXED!] Problems entering

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Problems entering

Postby nevol » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

I am a new Trial Version user. I submitted all of my sweeps yesterday morning with no problems. Today, when I click on the "Submit All" button at the bottom of the page, it goes through the process but instead of getting a "Success" notation in the "Sent ?" column I am getting "Resubmit" for every one. No "Success" notations at all. Help!
nevol

Re: Problems entering

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi,

Those are 'daily' sweepstakes, you can only submit once per day.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: [FIXED!] Problems entering

Postby nevol » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Uhhh. I'm well aware of that... I am a seasoned sweeper. Entered yesterday morning...now attempting to enter today!!!
nevol

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Hmm, ok, that sounds weird then.

(Sorry, I thought you were talking about some 24-hour sweepstakes (which are included), because some people have asked that as well/before).

You are saying 'all' the sweepstakes are showing up as 'submitted'?
Please send me a screenshot, and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby nevol » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

No, ALL of the sweepstakes are showing "Resubmit Tomorrow", and none of them have been submitted since yesterday (Monday) morning. Why do you need a screenshot? It's not complicated...ALL of the sweeps say "Resubmit Tomorrow".
nevol

Postby nevol » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Maybe I'm confused...if the sweeps are submitted successfully, WHAT will the notation under the "Sent ?" column show?
nevol

Postby nevol » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 am

Figure I owe you a follow-up. Everything worked fine this morning...got my "Success" notations. One note...I left the Preview window open in order to slow down the processing...I have no idea if that made the difference or not...just worth noting I think.
nevol

Postby donebythefish » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 am

You can slow down time between individual submissions using the timer in Ninja>Tools>Advanced. Enter a value you wish, 1000 = 1 second.

This only works in the ninja sweepstakes tab.

Note that when someone asks for a screenshot to help fix your problem it's because people interpret things they read differently, especially with text and cross-cultures. Sometimes a pictures really IS worth a thousand words.
donebythefish

Return to Bug Reports