[FIXED!] Profile does not show up and gets deleted

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Profile does not show up and gets deleted

Postby wayneraltman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

For some reason my Primary Profile has gotten deleted a couple of times is there something I need to do to keep it from happening?
wayneraltman

Re: Profile does not show up and gets deleted

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Wayne,

Thanks. That sounds very strange.

a) Are you filling in all the form fields? Please try filling it in with random data, save it, restart the program, and let me know if it is still there afterwards.

b) When you say 'primary' - do you mean if you add a 'new' one, it then deletes the 'previous' item (i.e., going in cycles?)

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 am

Yes.... I guess now that you mention it it does delete the first profile if I add another. If it matters, I am using my wife's information for the second profile. I usually send in one entry for her, and one for me.
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 pm

HI Wayne,

Thanks. Hmm, ok, that seems very strange. I would guess that somehow the 'delete' button is automatically selected when you go to submit. We've now made an update to the software, such that if a profile is 'attempted' to be deleted, a message box will pop up confirming whether you want that to happen.

The next time you start the software, it will automatically download this update. If it still deletes the profile, let me know. (It shouldn't -- it should work 100% now due to how the software works, but if there if it still deletes it will need to be looked into further).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 am

Seems to wrk fine now... Perhaps it was something I was doing.. As long as I stop DOING that I should be fine..

Thanks very much!!!

Wayne
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 am

Sounds great!

Cheers,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports