Profile Overlay

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Profile Overlay

Postby alligatorgar » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 am

I have had to redo profiles the last two days. It looks like the profile above can overlay the profile below it in the list. That is profile A is ok, profile B gets overlaid by A though the profile name is still there.
alligatorgar

Re: Profile Overlay

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 am

hi,

Thanks, Im not quite sure what you mean by 'profile overlay'? Do you mean profile b is getting 'copied' over profile a?

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby alligatorgar » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 am

That is exactly what I have seen. The profile in the list above gets zapped. You can still select the lower profile but the submission is from the upper profile. Email, name, address etc. all from the other profile.
alligatorgar

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 am

Hmm, are you able to 'duplicate' this?

If so, please tell me step by step what you are doing so I can duplicate it to fix it.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby alligatorgar » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:23 pm

I don't think I can dup the problem at will. I just use one profile, stop/restart the software, select a different profile and then if the problem occurs it just does. Rather than an overlay I would look at a possible subscript or pointer problem.
alligatorgar

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Hmm...

Ok, well, I actually don't use pointers :) But, ok, if it happens again, please let me know, and if you can remember the steps that led to that, etc. (I don't seem to be able to duplicate that at the moment).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby alligatorgar » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 am

I saw this problem again this morning. I ran ninja for 2 ids then when I selected the third id the profile was that of the second id. I know because I always look at the edit screen before clicking submit. Id name number 3 but edit showed me id number 2 for data.
alligatorgar

Postby alligatorgar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 am

I think I can recreate this problem now.
I run the ninja for an ID but at the very end I try to 'x' an entry I don't want to enter and I do this before the submitting has completed. Now even after the completion the ninja is locked on the current ID and even restarting will not select another profiles data. All profiles show the data of the one last used.
alligatorgar

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi --

Is this in the 'Ninja' Sweepstakes, or 'Your Sweepstakes' section?

I don't yet seem to be able to duplicate this... :P
SweepstakesNinja

Postby alligatorgar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 am

I can cause this profile problem at will now. If you click a different profile while the auto submit is running the clicked profile will have the data for the one that was running at the time you clicked. Why would I do this you might ask. Because the process has paused long enough for me to make the mistake that it is finished.
alligatorgar

Return to Bug Reports