Forms still not filling completely

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Forms still not filling completely

Postby donebythefish » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 am

When I analyze form at http://www.gluedots.com/win.html I still have to enter my phone # manually and check the "confirm entry" box. Am unable to save the form in it's properly filled-out condition. I thought these issues were addressed....?
donebythefish

Re: Forms still not filling completely

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Forms are constantly changing, so with the 'custom' submissions in the 'Your Sweepstakes', it is not possible to have a 100% success rate. However, I will look at getting that particular sweepstakes added.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby alligatorgar » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:57 am

The most consistant error I see in your form filler is the state field. It gets it right on one pass of the sweep then does not fill it on the next pass. Getting that one field right would make so many entries work right every time.
alligatorgar

Postby donebythefish » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 am

http://corp.adidasgolf.com/sweepstakes/tour360-atv_defyit/index.asp - this form will not "analyze" any of the fields. Works fine with roboform though.

I seem to be coming across more and more sweeps that ninja can't deal with but roboform can. Sure would be nice to have the two programs interact with each other somehow.
donebythefish

Return to Bug Reports