Can't Delete Ninja Sweepstakes

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Can't Delete Ninja Sweepstakes

Postby bikeman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 am

I have been unable to delete unwanted Ninja sweepstakes for 3-4 days now. I can select the contests that I want to delete and click the delete button and they go away. Then, the next time I load the software (same day or the next day) those same contests are reloaded along with all the others. Same thing with the Use? Column. I can 'X' the unwanted contests and the next time I load the software the checkmark is back. It is doing this with all the contest websites not just 1 or 2. This is only happening with the Ninja Sweepstakes, not the Your Sweepstakes section. I am a premium member. Anybody else having this problem?
bikeman

Re: Can't Delete Ninja Sweepstakes

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 am

Hmm, that is very strange. I am trying that and it seems to work a-ok for me.

Can you let me know which sweepstakes you are trying to remove?

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bikeman » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I deleted 45 Ninja contests this morning around 9 am, including 20 that were still there after being deleted previously. I ran the program and did all the contest submissions and closed the software. About 2 hours later I reloaded the software and the same 20 contests were still there. I deleted them again and closed the software program and reopened it. Those 20 contests were gone, did not show up again, so I closed the software and went about doing other stuff. Now, just after 3 pm, I reloaded the software again and those same 20 contests are back on the list. The contests are from Radio Free (5), Need Coffee (6), Steamy Kitchen (5), FaveCrafts (1), RecipeLion (1), Celebrity Cafe (1), and CMT (1). Any suggestions?
bikeman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Hmm, ok, let me look into it. It might be a couple days.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports