[FIXED!] Software not working for 2 days

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Software not working for 2 days

Postby mcsweeps444 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Started by having run time errors half way through submissions. I would just close and reopen and continue. Then started to sporadically get error code when trying to log on ie: can't read software. i would just close and reopen and it would be fine. Then I started to have loss of screen areas. Log on for ninja became black color (but still worked). Then 2 days ago my visual field for log on disappeared and I need to try and guess where on the screen to click for entry. I just guessed correctly and was ablw to get onto ninja submission area but am now having trouble with submissions. It seems to freeze a couple of submissions in. Any ideas how to fix??? Please help. Thx
mcsweeps444

Re: Software not working for 2 days

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Ok, that is very strange. Can you please forward me a screenshot of what you are talking about/what it looks like? (take-a-screenshot.org).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Software not working for 2 days

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am

Hi, closing this because haven't heard any response, so assuming it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports