won't let me add to my submissions

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Re: won't let me add to my submissions

Postby shunts » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

no it just will not let me add any sweeps to my submissions. also when I add from the large sweeps it makes the sweeps a manuel instead of a fast sweep, when I try to make it a fast sweep then it comes up with the same error sign. of select the prizes and when I do, then it just won't let me add the sweep I am really not happy with this I thought this was going to make it really nice to enter sweeps I hope you can help maybe I can reboot the program? don't know!!!!
shunts

Postby shunts » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm

no I still can't add to my submissions also when I down load from the large submissions it goes in as a manuel and not a fast submission. so when I try to fix it and push the analize button then the same message appears. please mark the prizes so that you can organize later so I can not submit my own sweeps, nor can I download the big sweeps in the fast submission, its all manuel and SO now I have another problem I uninstalled the ninja so that I could reload the program to see if that would help but when I hit the ninja link to install the program back on my computer it said ERROR you are already subscribed to the list SO now I need a link so that I can reinstall the ninja sweepstakes program
Thank you
Shunts
shunts

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi --

Question, is this working for you now? (Also -- were you able to the new download link?)
If not, you can find out details of how to get it here: http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/contact/faq.php

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Previous

Return to Bug Reports