[FIXED!] Various errors on submit

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Various errors on submit

Postby jacksbargainbin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Usually I do not watch the submissions when I submit but I did today. The page goes by fast but on a bunch of the submissions there is an error even though SN tells me success. I have seen various messages like a cookie error and a bunch of numbers with it also an error that says ping back and some other stuff I have seen permanently moved and some just have 6 digits in the upper left. I will try to due it one by one to capture the error and will try and post again. I am not sure where the temp stuff for SN is kept or if you can clear i thought it used IE but I cleared all that and still same errors also if I go to the site outside of SN it works in SN it does not. Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks

Jack
jacksbargainbin

Re: Various errors on submit

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 am

Hi Jack,

I think I know the messages you are referring to -- and those are fine. The "301 redirect/moved permanently" message is just a message some websites give when a website URL is changed (and the software recognizes this, and uses it). So it is fine.

However, if you did want to let me know the sweepstakes anyways, I can doublecheck just to ensure everything is a-ok.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports