ninja keeps crashing

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

ninja keeps crashing

Postby starlove » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 am

Please forgive me if I'm not posting right. I'm new to this form, please le tme know if I'm posting in the wrong place, or if I'm not using the form right.

Anyway ninja keeps crashing while submitting forms. error code 5.
something about not being able to write.and some kinda temp text error
but also during install ninja wanted to change some type of file and my computer denied the change, and said error code 5. access denied. why am I have this problem, I did a full reinstall of xp and then upgraded to sp2 it still does the same thing. how can I fix it. THANKS

even after a new install of xp I get error code 5 on install of the ninja software, and it does the same thing on my other computer.
starlove

Re: ninja keeps crashing

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 am

Hi,

That sounds very strange. Please send me a screenshot (take-a-screenshot.org), as well as tell me exactly what you are doing. Are you using the 'Your Sweepstakes', and trying to submit a custom
sweepstakes?

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby starlove » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 am

NIJ2.JPG
PIC 2
NIJ2.JPG (58.38 KiB) Viewed 6987 times

nij.JPG
PIC 1
nij.JPG (184.91 KiB) Viewed 6987 times

PIC ABOVE

here is both pic
one happens during install the other when I try to enter contest.
Im new to sweepstakes ninja, Im just trying to get it to work right. I haven't played with the advance settings, So everything
should be right. My guess is it has something to do with the error during install. and yes I downloaded another copy, still the same thing.
I just run ninja and entered my profile and hit the enter all selected sweepstakes. and always stops about the same place.
but the install never works right.
starlove

Postby starlove » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 am

Even on a fresh install of xp, I get a similar error on install
I get the same error after sp2 aswell
starlove

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:04 am

Hi,

Thought I had sent a reply.

1. For the 'ignore' error (when installing), that is fine. Just click on 'ignore', and you'll be ok. (Basically you have something running in XP which the software can't update, but it is no big deal -- i.e., you already have a certain component installed, just its 'in use').

2. For the send error -- on the sweepstakes it crashes, please send me those specific sweepstakes. To get it to stop crashing, simply remove the sweepstakes that occurs on (for now), and you should be ok.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports