[FIXED!] Just Not sure if my entries are being entered?

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Just Not sure if my entries are being entered?

Postby karalily » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 am

I have only won one sweepstakes from your program in almost 4 months, which doesn't seem possible to me as I enter everyday. I use the program and enter the Ninja sweeps everyday. So I set it to watch the sweeps I was entering and noticed almost all weren't being filled in??? Nearly all the She Knows and Woman's Day forms appeared filled in, yet almost every other sweep form or area for email ect would be blank. Then it said on the ninja tab as entered successful? Some sweeps even gave a flash of being submitted but the forms weren't filled in? Are they getting my info and entries? or are blank entries being sent? How do I know for sure the submissions are working correctly?
karalily

Re: Just Not sure if my entries are being entered?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:53 am

HI,

Yes, your entries are being entered.

Winning sweepstakes is chance. Sometimes you may win a lot, sometimes you may not.

The software helps make entering a lot faster (otherwise you would be entering those same ones by hand, probably taking 5-6 hours/day).

But yes -- you are being entered.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby karalily » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Thanks for the reassurance. Just won another She Knows. :)
karalily

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 am

Congrulations! :)
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports