Form that is not filling correctly

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Form that is not filling correctly

Postby MissEcho » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 pm

In Big Sweeps; Automobiles - Trailers/Mobile Homes
Million Mile Mission - Air Stream Trailer

The form does not fill correctly, it enters the First Name into the Last Name field, and so on. Tomorrow I'll try the right click, fill and save
MissEcho

Re: Form that is not filling correctly

Postby donebythefish » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 pm

I've had that problem before with other sweeps using roboform - I'm not a complete coding guru, but I think the problem lies in the way the page was "coded" (written) and how the form fields are identified to the recipient. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but seems the best way around is to use the "analyze form" button, edit the form to it's proper condition (like, fill it in manually) and then click "Save Form" before adding it to your list.

BTW, I have a friend who won an airstream trailer last year in a sweeps and had to forfeit it because she could not pay the taxes and fees to claim the prize and the rules stated that there was no "Cash Exchange" for the prize value. So RTFR (Read The Fraekin' Rules) very carefully - Good Luck either way!!
donebythefish

Postby wayneraltman » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 am

My ex girlfriend almost had to do the same thing but she sold it just in time... It was a car she won in a Key turn..
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks -- yes, there are a lot of 'complicated' forms, and actually some of the forms do deliberately try and confuse software.

I'll look at that form you provided,

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports