Custom/Personal Data

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Custom/Personal Data

Postby Attea2d » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 am

It seems that there are a lot of forms that could be automated in the Your Sweepstakes section if this function worked correctly. For example, if I have a form that uses more than one of the items (text, drop down or checkbox) I cannot automate it because it will not retain all the data. For example, if I type in text in a blank space and then check check boxes it will clear the text from the blank space. If I check check boxes and drop downs both, whichever I selected first will be cleared when I select the others. Also, the drop downs seldom if ever seem to work even when there is nothing else involved. If this function worked correctly, it would make the product much more usable (and sellable!)
Attea2d

Re: Custom/Personal Data

Postby alligatorgar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am

I get too frustrated with this so I just put a sweep in and if it works fine. If not I ignore it unless it stops the submission with a pop-up. The odds against you winning any particular contest are so high it is not worth your time to manually do the entry. Sweepstakes Ninja is worth the price to me since I just 'fire and forget'.
alligatorgar

Return to Bug Reports