messed up system today

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

messed up system today

Postby ccasky » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

i was adding sxweeps into my sweepstakes today and whern i clicked on the automatic to left click to input the name addrtess wct when the system did nt do it all i got was gipperish. then the sysem input some other persons name and email!!! how could that happen? has anyone else have this happen today?
ccasky

Re: messed up system today

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:16 pm

which sweepstakes did that happen on?

thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby don152 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm

i have had that happen before myself
don152

Postby ccasky » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Sorry i dont remember which one it wasd on but it was on ike 4 or 5 of them-- Johnathan as long as i have your attention, i am confused, it seems like alot of the sweeps in my sweepstakes do not get filled in or info is in the wrong spot- per the forum video -you or whoever states hold down alt key click on the sweeps you want-inpops up into the right window frame. if the info is incorrect right click then click into the box u need to change- right click pick the info u need and it goes into that space. then--click on the submit button at the bottom of the sweepstates- if you get a success or thank u for entering ect- click on submit button on the left
then it asks if the systme can recognize the submit button on the sweeps page--how do i know if it recognized it or not??????? when i hover over the add to sweepstake button there is no mention of clicking on the sweeps enter button,on the sweeps page- it says to click on the add to sweepstakes and it will fill in automatically. also when i have to manually put in info in which i have to do alot--i save it then if i run all of them thru the automatic entering if i go back and looks at a sweeps enter page it is blank or usually something is missing ie: state is missing and it did not get submitted!!! so even tho it says these sweeps are submitted when i look on the page it is empty so does that mean a blank page was submittedd???????one more thing-i swear- when a sweeps comes up it always goes to the manual submission type.do i need to change that to auto??before i add it? Sorry for the rambling, i just have been doing this a long time and i think i have been doing tghem all wrong and for nothingi am very upset i cant figure this out>?
ccasky

Postby needmore » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm

I am discovering that after weeks of creating my custom sweeps, many of the entry forms are not being filled out completely or correctly. Some info. is placed in the wrong areas, other info. (date of birth is usualy incorrect) is not even entered or partialy entered. This is very frustrating, as I assumed that after I originaly filled out the entry form I trusted that the custom system would run it correctly, unfortunately I never bothered to confirm the entries. After all this time (about 6 weeks) I am finding out my sweeps were never accepted and I wasted all of that time. I am now in the process of going back to all those web sites and re-doing the forms for each of my profiles, I am just now starting to recieve entry conformations. This is a major problem and I would advise all to check for entry conformations.I am using windows 7 with Internet Explorer.
needmore

Postby alligatorgar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

It took a long time with constant pushing to get the form filler through my custom entries. On a good day the software correctly submits about 60 % but of late it is only getting about 55% submitted right.
alligatorgar

Return to Bug Reports