Duplicate entry in My Submissions

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Duplicate entry in My Submissions

Postby MissEcho » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Somehow I ended up with duplicate entries for this sweep. I must have added one from SA and one from the Big Sweep Database. I'm puzzled, I thought Ninja would screen for duplication.

https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/kinect/

And, I often save duplicates for sweeps that allow multiple entries per day. I like being able to do this. I guess I'm just curious as to how the duplicate screening works.
MissEcho

Re: Duplicate entry in My Submissions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah, good point. At the moment it screens from the 'Big Sweepstakes Database' to -> Your Submissions.

But if you 'already' have something in 'Your Submissions', it doesn't do that. That has been added to the 'to-do' list, thanks.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby MissEcho » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Push me - Pull me, I'd like to be able to save an entry multiple times if it allows for multiple entries but, I also like the duplicate screening function for once daily sweeps. If it came down to choosing one or the other, there are fewer multiple entry sweeps out there. Hmmm, You have a big job, I hope it's fun for you!
MissEcho

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Haha...

Sometimes it's fun. I think its fun when I hear about people winning :)

The coding part sometimes is not as fun :P But when it's done, its fun :) Let me see what I can do...

Cheers!
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports