Forms not being saved

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Forms not being saved

Postby donebythefish » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 am

Regarding problems with Hearst Magazine subscriptions, I tried editing form(s) so it wouldn't auto-subscribe me to anything and then saving the form(s), but it seems the changes I save are not "sticking" when I view the form in the form-filler page or when ninja is "doing it's thing" when I enter each day.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?
donebythefish

Re: Forms not being saved

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Thanks -- I've decided to remove the Hearst contests, because a lot of people have had difficulty with them. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be saving, but will look into that for the future.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 am

OK, maybe I'm doing something wrong... When http://www.elledecor.com/home-sweepstakes/art-com-200-sweepstakes is loaded in Form Filler window, the fields are all OK but the radio checkboxes by default is set to Female - I change this to Male, click Save Form - this automatically now sets form to a Fast Submssion type (no big deal) but does not save my selection for Gender choice. I also tried hitting Edit, making the change to form again and then saving that sweeps again - but if I refresh that page it still shows me as a Female. Any ideas? Is it just because the page is refreshing but the sved form will be filled correctly with the changes I made?
donebythefish

Postby donebythefish » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 am

Oh, this was a sweeps from the Big Sweeps Database not one I manually entered so I thought Save function should work since it was already added?
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Ah, ok.

Currently -- if you change checkmarks/radio buttons, etc, you need to click on the 'save form' button. (After having saved it). Then it will 'remember' what changes you've made. However, currently working on some functionality to make that easier/more transparent/so you don't need to do that.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports