Errors on a few sweeps

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Errors on a few sweeps

Postby ms-texas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:42 am

Just wanted to report - (not complaining) that each day I am getting an error on a few of the
Ninja submission sweeps - not sure if its something on my end or the time of day I'm entering or some
little glitch in the program - Most all of the sweeps work

there are 6 sweeps starting with the Celebrity Cafe - Dog the Bounty Hunter through
Celebrity Cafe - Tiny Love Take Along Mobile - I am getting errors on them each day

Then also on Celebrity Cafe - Smart Mom Picnic and Celebrity Cafe Go Picnic Family Friendly Gift Packages I get an error
each time I enter as well as the Celebrity Cafe Kim Kardashian Gift bag and the Celebrity Cafe - Win 1 pair of JustBeats Solo (over-ear) headphones in purple
and Celebrity Cafe - Nickelodeon Super Duper 8-Pack of Fun and Celebrity Cafe - One Second Needle

The Celebrity Cafe win a Sony Vaio gives me an error too but its almost over
ms-texas

Re: Errors on a few sweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi!

Thanks -- ok, this should be fixed. The software will now automatically detect that, & you should see less of those errors as you use the software.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Errors on a few sweeps

Postby jimmyzark » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:41 am

I find that if you slow the submission process down using 'advanced settings' and change the delay to a couple of seconds (e.g., 3000 = 3 seconds), there are significantly fewer submission errors
jimmyzark

Return to Bug Reports