'Woman's Day' sweeps entries confirmation

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

'Woman's Day' sweeps entries confirmation

Postby jimmyzark » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 am

I've been slowing the speed down between entries (under advanced settings) and monitoring the web pages for the NINJA SUBMISSIONs sweeps while they are in progress. I'm concerned that the 'Woman's Day' sweeps might not be fully submitted properly. The software seems to correctly fill out the sweeps entry form, selects the the submit button, and then, as with all the 'Woman's Day' sweeps, you are redirected to another page where there are 'offers' (insurance requests, etc.) that you can fill out and 'submit' or 'skip'. In order to complete your entry does the SKIP or SKIP ALL button need to be selected or are you actually entered at that point?

1) The software often fills out the first of these 'offers' with the entrant's profile data and I'm hoping it doesn't submit it- can someone confirm?

2) On the 'offers' page following each 'woman's day' sweeps entry it says 'Thanks for entering this giveaway opportunity. Please consider this offer while we process your entry' and there is a 'SKIP' or 'SKIP ALL' button. The software immediately goes from the offers page to entering the next sweeps, but should it be selecting the SKIP or SKIP ALL button, which then takes you to a sweeps page with a small box about 3/4 of the way down displaying an entry confirmation message, which states something like "Thank you. You have entered The Red Roof Inn VIP Pass Giveaway". During auto-processing I have time to manually press the SKIP or SKIP ALL button and then I always am directed to the confirmation page where the entry is finalized and confirmed. It's very deceptive on their part and perhaps an attempt to avoid auto entries or just to get you to sign up for offers. Can someone look into this? Are you entered once you see the 'offers' page even if you don't hit the 'skip' button and see the confirmation page? I see some have won prizes from woman's day so maybe this isn't an issue?

Thanks.
jimmyzark

Re: 'Woman's Day' sweeps entries confirmation

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi,

Thanks -- as far as I know, it works fine (that has been tested). The other 'offers' are an 'up-sell' (i.e., try to get you to buy something while you are entering). And yes, people have won from Woman's Day using the Sweepstakes Ninja.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports