[FIXED!] Software License

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Software License

Postby orbitybaby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi Johnathan,

I signed up last night and provided payment and still haven't received anything in the form of the software license?
Last edited by orbitybaby on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orbitybaby

Re: Software License

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi --

Thanks -- I noticed that -- I've already contacted our payment processor, I am not sure why the order is on hold. If they don't process it within the next 24 hours, let me know and I'll send you a license until they do process it.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby orbitybaby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 pm

OK, please let me know when you hear back from them - I'm really anxious to get started, especially with so many sweepstakes ending today :) It may be an issue with my billing address, I have a permanent and a temporary address and not sure which I put for ninja vs. which is the billing address on the card.
orbitybaby

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Ah, ok, I think that may be it (because the IP address was showing up differently than the address, I am still waiting for them to process it)..

If you wanted to try again, but use the other address, that may work. If two orders go through, I will cancel the duplicate.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby orbitybaby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Actually Johnathan, I checked and my credit card address and it is the same as I put on the billing address. I think the IP address may show differently because I am using a portable Sprint wireless card and not a local cable/dsl isp connection. I still haven't gotten an email from them with the license.
orbitybaby

Postby orbitybaby » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 pm

FYI - I placed a 2nd order just now. Please cancel the original order from yesterday. Hopefully this one won't have any issues.

Thank you for your order. Your Order ID is 101992. Please make a note of it.

You should receive an Order Confirmation E-Mail soon from our system. Thank you for your business.

If you have any order related questions, please email shoppersupport@iportis.com and provide the Order ID 101992.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You should receive an email from our system within 1 hour. (Please check your SPAM folders) If you do not, please contact us at shoppersupport@iportis.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orbitybaby

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 am

Thanks, if you wouldn't mind, please also send an e-mail to 'shoppersupport@iportis.com' and ask them. I hope they process it soon, I'll check in the morning. If not, I'll send you a key myself and follow up with them,

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports