[FIXED!] ARGH!

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] ARGH!

Postby donebythefish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 am

OK, I spent about 30 minutes the other day clicking every single entry in My Submissions in order to disable certain sweeps (like, Hearst Mag subscriptions). When I was done putting a red X nexzt to all these, the next day or two were a joy! No order confirmation emails! Woo-Hoo!

Then this morning Jonathan emails and lets us all know about the improvements and additions to the Big Sweeps DB. I thought "Great! He got it fixed!"

WRONG! I download 7 new ones from the Shopping Spree categories. Went back to My Submissions tab and OMG - all my red X's were gone! So I hit the Fast Submit button anyways and once again, I got 8 emails confirming my subscription to every Hearst Mag publication! ARGH!!!!

No more Big Sweeps DB for me!

OK, I'm done venting now :)
donebythefish

Re: ARGH!

Postby donebythefish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 am

donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 am

That is really wierd... let me look into it again (I can't seem to duplicate what you are experiencing, which is very strange...)
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 pm

It only happens AFTER I download sweeps from the Big Sweeps DB, if that helps... the sweeps I mark with an X remain in My Submissions but then get re-activated when the Big Sweeps DB is downloaded, regardless of category.
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Ok, thanks -- I believe this should be fixed now.
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports