Roboform Glitch or Gift?

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

RoboForm Glitch or Gift?

Postby MissEcho » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I was able to get RoboForm to open in My Submissions. All by accident; here's how; I opened a "LipGlossBreak" sweep in the form filler to see if it was compatible for auto-entry (It's not), but, in trying to make it compatible I right mouse clicked on the name field and a list including a "RoboForm Toolbar" option appeared. I clicked on it and "TaDa" the roboform toolbar appeared and stayed when opening other sweeps. It disappeared when I logged out, so to open it I I'll have to visit a LipGlossBreak sweep first each session.
MissEcho

Roboform Glitch or Gift?

Postby MissEcho » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:20 pm

I was able to get RoboForm to open in My Submissions. All by accident; here's how; I opened a "LipGlossBreak" sweep in the form filler to see if it was compatible for auto-entry (It's not), but, in trying to make it compatible I right mouse clicked on the name field and a list including a "RoboForm Toolbar" option appeared. I clicked on it and "TaDa" the roboform toolbar appeared and stayed when opening other sweeps. It disappeared when I logged out, so to open it I I'll have to visit a LipGlossBreak sweep first each session.
MissEcho

Re: Roboform Glitch or Gift?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Hehe... um, we don't "say" the "R" word around here...! :) (nah, it's ok).

Um, I'm actually surprised. Mind you -- this software does partially use the MSIE engine, so if you have Roboform installed -- then yes, it is possible you would be able to get access to it. However -- ideally, you would have no need for Roboform, because this software works *better* than it :)

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: RoboForm Glitch or Gift?

Postby jimmyzark » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Having roboform work in the manual sweeps windows is definitely a gift. I haven't been able to use roboform at all with the big sweeps manual entries, even though it's installed for all my browsers and the browser in Ninja is Internet Explorer (I'm currently using IE9). It REALLY would be nice to have robo fill in those forms that ninja can't. I think this might be something we should ask Johnathan to add as a feature if possible.

UPDATE: I noticed yesterday that the 'Roboform Toolbar' (I'm using v7.2.7) DID appear when pulling up the right mouse click menu. Selecting it positioned the roboform toolbar at the bottom of the sweeps viewing window and it was a lot easier to fill out manual entry forms that ninja can't. However, the horizontal slider bar disappears (which is where the roboform toolbar appears), but you can just resize the pane to see something if it's off the screen. So I don't think it's a glitch!
jimmyzark

Return to Bug Reports