Your Submissions Glitch

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

Your Submissions Glitch

Postby DesertDance » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 am

I'm watching them all auto load, and am horrified to see that all the forms are not being filled out correctly, and before I can stop the thing it has moved on. I now figured out which ones do this, and I put the red check by them, then I can open each one and submit manually. Sigh.

For some reason the form filler puts the address under apartment no., and NOT where the address should go. Weird.

Suzi
DesertDance

Re: Your Submissions Glitch

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. I think I will need to check new sweepstakes closer (I must have missed that, as I add these manually).
Please let me know which sweepstake(s) are like that, and I'll update them.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:45 am

This one: https://legacy.rd.com/sweeps/rd/winbig/index2.jsp?sep_id=46256&trkid=rd_quicky_np But I added it under YOUR Submissions. You didn't add it. The auto click works, but the form filler messes up.

Same with this one except it doesn't auto fill. It's on manual entry. It puts my state in as TX, and it should be CA: http://www.bellacor.com/homeGiveaway.cfm I change it every single day!

There could be others, but I might have missed them, because they auto click through pretty fast.

I love the YOUR Submissions feature, and my goal is to add 3 Daily entry sweeps per day on auto-click" that have prizes I really want! Fingers crossed the software doesn't mess up!
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Ohkay.......... i see.

Hmm, let me look into that. Some sites have 'wierd' form fields -- so you need to 'manually' change it (using the 2nd mouse button).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports