New Sweeps requests

If you have a PREMIUM membership, you can send in a request to make certain sweepstakes into "Ninja" Sweepstakes. We do have a list of sites we are already working on (sometimes it takes one hour or more for a single sweepstakes entry), but if possible, we will include your request in a future update.

New Sweeps requests

Postby iluvlucy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:17 pm

womans world
usually has about 10-15 sweeps listed
http://winit.womansworldmag.com/

in touch
same format as womans world, once u r logged in, each sweep is one click
http://winit.intouchweekly.com/

thank you!
iluvlucy

Re: New Sweeps requests

Postby donebythefish » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Be careful of all woman's world sweeps they are hosted by Hearst Publishing (also Town&Country and many other mags) and will AUTO SUBSCRIBE and BILL YOU for physical copies if you are not carefully filling out their forms. Great prizes and even bigger headaches and guerilla (sp?) marketing tactics. Good Luck though!
donebythefish

Postby sunny » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 pm

What about Mongo Bongo, Zoota, Pastures of Opportunity, Family Covers, Urban Sherp?
sunny

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 pm

sunny wrote:What about Mongo Bongo, Zoota, Pastures of Opportunity, Family Covers, Urban Sherp?

Thanks -- from what I've heard from a few people, those all seem to be 'spam' type websites that don't actually award prizes, but rather just try to sell services, etc.
SweepstakesNinja

Postby summerlovin22396 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm

donebythefish wrote:Be careful of all woman's world sweeps they are hosted by Hearst Publishing (also Town&Country and many other mags) and will AUTO SUBSCRIBE and BILL YOU for physical copies if you are not carefully filling out their forms. Great prizes and even bigger headaches and guerilla (sp?) marketing tactics. Good Luck though!

Are you talking about Woman's World? Or Womans Day? I know you have to be SUPER careful with Woman's Day, but Womans' World sweepstakes are the easiest to enter and also my favorite....
summerlovin22396

Postby summerlovin22396 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Elle
Glamour
InStyle
OhBaby
MyLifetime
GoodHousekeeping
P&G
Hershey's
AlloyTV
Readers Digest
BHG (Better Homes and Gardens)
Kraft.com
CMT.com
Disney
GNC
GE
Family.com
Parade
AllYou
summerlovin22396

Postby ms-texas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am

Shape Magazine sweeps:

http://www.shape.com/sweepsproducts/sweepstakes
ms-texas

Postby ms-texas » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 am

Mens fitness sweeps

http://www.mensfitness.com/giveaways
ms-texas

Postby jimmyzark » Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm

SweepstakesNinja wrote:
sunny wrote:What about Mongo Bongo, Zoota, Pastures of Opportunity, Family Covers, Urban Sherp?

Thanks -- from what I've heard from a few people, those all seem to be 'spam' type websites that don't actually award prizes, but rather just try to sell services, etc.

Before reading this I had been entering all the sweeps on several of these recently on a daily basis (mongo bongo, family covers, decogalore) and although they have a 'winner's list' I think they are sham sites that are filled with ads and some very basic content to make it appear they are 'real' sites. They offer nice prizes (computers, TVs, entertainment systems, gift cards worth thousands of dollars) that are attractive to sweepers. I became very suspicious when two contests that ended recently were still on the site the very next day but the entry deadline was changed to a month later. I don't think they are awarding prizes at all and I wouldn't be surprised if they were making money selling the emails and addresses collected via the 'sweeps' entries. Some other sweeps have expired months ago yet are still there and you can still enter them. Very questionable IMHO. Does anyone else have any experience or knowledge about whether these sites are shams or the real thing?
jimmyzark

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks,

Interesting point. I have tried contacting them a couple times, but have not heard any reply back.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Ninja - Sweepstakes Requests