Womans Day Sweepstakes

If you have a PREMIUM membership, you can send in a request to make certain sweepstakes into "Ninja" Sweepstakes. We do have a list of sites we are already working on (sometimes it takes one hour or more for a single sweepstakes entry), but if possible, we will include your request in a future update.

Womans Day Sweepstakes

Postby deerepa » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Please please pretty please add the womans day sweepstakes, they have some trips they are giving away right now. I've won some prizes off of the womans' day.

Thanx
deerepa

Re: Womans Day Sweepstakes

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks -- I was debating this...

They've added a 'new' format (they are a Hearst publication) -- whereby they want to send you a 'trial' subscription (which apparently is very hard to get out of).

While apparently they do have an 'opt-out' form -- I've heard apparently of some people receiving magazines regardles... Do you know anything about this?
SweepstakesNinja

Postby Attea2d » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

They just changed the format to that of the other Hearst Magazines where you have to click a link to not subscribe. That link was not working correctly on the forms but if you go to Woman's Day and go to the sweep from there the link works to not subscribe. It is not difficult to cancel if you do get a subscription. Wait for about a day to give the subscription time to show up and then go to the customer service page and cancel. I have done this with numerous Hearst sweeps and have not had a problem. The issue that I can see with adding them to the Ninja sweeps is that they occasionally change their forms mid stream so if you add them to the Ninja sweeps and they are automatically entered you will never know the form has changed until you start getting subscription notices and then you will have to go cancel them all. I had several Womans Day Sweeps added to YOUR SWEEPSTAKES and had to remove them because of the change of forms. Fortunately, I was alerted by someone at Online Sweepstakes and did not get subscribed.
Attea2d

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Hmm... Let me see. I am currently looking at getting them added back, but may just put up a notice to users letting them know...
SweepstakesNinja

Postby deerepa » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:06 am

This was a problem on the redbook contests, but if you look at the womandsay.com toward the bottom of the page of each giveaway they have a place you can click to take you to the page where you don't want a magazine. I just did it manually and it works.........they have such great prizes!
deerepa

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks -- ok, I've added them in.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby deerepa » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 pm

The womans day sweepstakes were added back in now there seem to be very few of them. Is this because the sweeptstakes have ended?

Thanx
deerepa

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Hmm...

How many do you have access too? You should have access to them... (about 30 or so).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:21 pm

PPS, also -- make sure you allow for 'heart magazine' sweepstakes.

(tools->advanced settings, & checkmark @ the bottom).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Ninja - Sweepstakes Requests