None of the newest Video Style Captchas Work

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

None of the newest Video Style Captchas Work

Postby luckyninja » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 am

I was so happy to see all those capcha sweepstakes added this morning to SSN. However, the first three SSN tried failed. These are the First For Women. The first three in the list did put in my email as I watched, but it did not put anything in the captcha box and then entered, and so the sweepstakes gave the message the the capcha was not entered correctly.
luckyninja

Re: None of the newest Video Style Captchas Work

Postby luckyninja » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 pm

I am still having trouble using Captcha. It goes for a while, and then will hit one and get hung up on a Captcha and just go on and on for hours re-loading and re-loading. Twice in the past 3 days I have received an error message from Sweepstakes Ninja that says, CAPTCHA LIMIT EXCEEDED and goes to to say I have been disabled for using too many captchas.

This Captcha software has bugs, and I am getting to the point where I don't feel like paying $50 a month to be a software tester. Unless I can see some effort being made to fix bugs such as the one I am describing in this thread I am going to have to rethink my subscription to captcha.

luckyninja wrote:I was so happy to see all those captcha sweepstakes added this morning to SSN. However, the first three SSN tried failed. These are the First For Women. The first three in the list did put in my email as I watched, but it did not put anything in the captcha box and then entered, and so the sweepstakes gave the message the the capcha was not entered correctly.
luckyninja

Re: None of the newest Video Style Captchas Work

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks.

We are currently working on fixing/adding support for those sweepstakes. Should be something in the next few days.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports