Please Help

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Please Help

Postby tammy0913 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 pm

I am trying to install the software. I am using an Hp laptop with Windows 8. I have tried to use my friends laptop and get the same error as well. Please help. I am getting an error code saying Create Process Failed; Code 5. Access Denied.
tammy0913

Re: Please Help

Postby june2368 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Tammy 0913, I hope your problem has been solved. I also have problems with my software accepting my key and I have had a lot of them and I keep getting the same message saying Key is valid and has been stored. Still in the Evaluation mode. I'm a Millionaires club member and they are drafting my bank account every month but I'm only in the evaluation mode. On Feb.25th, 2015 my Bank account was drafted again for another year of Sweepstakes Ninja software that I can't get a key to work on. I have sent messages to the technical support and Johnathan. I would do whatever they said to do. But it didn't work for me. I stopped trying and haven't tried for several weeks. My family has been going through some medical issues with my sister. I just couldn't handle any more. Keep trying and maybe you will get it working. I wish you luck, from a friend going through with some of the same problems. june2368.
+
june2368

Re: Please Help

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon May 04, 2015 7:32 am

sent you an e-mail with something else to try. please try that.
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area